Are you tired of driving from one specialist to the next to get all of your family members the quality dental care they deserve? If you’ve been looking for a dentist that can keep all of your loved ones’ smiles healthy and beautiful, contact Dr. Kerbel and Associates for family dentistry today! Call 972-360-9944.
For over 26 years, our Dallas, area TX dentist office has been serving patients of all ages in our local community: Dallas, TX, Mesquite, TX, Plano, TX, Rockwall, TX, and beyond!
The quality of our care is so great that our own Dr. Gregory Kerbel has even been:
- Named one of Time Magazine’s Best Doctors and Dentists
- Honored as a Super Dentist in Texas Monthly magazine by his peers in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Kid-Friendly Dentistry For Your Little Ones
At Dr. Kerbel and Associates, we do everything we can to ensure your kids feel comfortable with us. Our team loves working with children and will make your child’s first dental visit and later dentist visits fun by providing:
- Coloring books
- A wagon filled with toys to play with
- Fun tours of our office so we can show off some of the cool gadgets we use
So your little ones will feel more comfortable, we recommend a parent or guardian tag along for the first visit. As you probably know, a reassuring smile or hand squeeze can go a long way when it comes to putting your children at ease in a new environment. With your help, we’ll make sure your kids have a positive association with the dentist for years to come!
We can also help your kids develop great oral hygiene habits! We’ll teach your children how to brush and floss properly and provide you with advice on how to make these activities fun. We can also recommend techniques to discourage thumb sucking so your kiddos can develop healthy, beautiful smiles!
Comprehensive Dentistry Services For Your Whole Family
Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Logan Callier, Dr. Mark Margolin, and our compassionate team provide an array of dental services in one convenient location. No matter your concern, we have dental treatments to improve your oral health, function, and appearance. Here are just some of the dental procedures we provide:
- General dentistry to keep your mouth healthy, including dental cleanings and exams, custom athletic mouthguards, bad breath treatments, dry mouth solutions, gum disease treatments, preventive treatments, and more
- Cosmetic dentistry to boost your confidence, including dental veneers, ClearCorrect teeth-straightening aligners, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, gum recession treatment, and more
- Restorative dentistry to repair your damaged smile, including dental crowns and bridges, root canals, tooth-colored fillings, and more
- Full-mouth reconstruction options to replace your damaged or missing teeth, including custom dentures, dental implants options, and more
- TMJ / teeth grinding solutions to relieve your jaw pain
- Oral surgery options so you can get rid of problem teeth with extractions, strengthen your jaw for tooth replacement options, and more
- Sleep apnea treatments so you can get more restful, healthy sleep
We will always explain all of your options and answer any questions you may have so you can make the decisions that are best for you and your smile.
Friendly Team, Comfort Options, Dental Sedation
When you and your family arrive at our dental office, our caring team will do everything we can to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We take the time to get to know our patients so we will know your particular concerns and smile goals. If there’s anything we can do to make your appointment more relaxing, just let us know!
We believe in making our office as spa-like as possible. Here are just some of the amenities we provide:
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones available in every care room so you can enjoy your favorite shows while we improve your smile
- Heated massage chairs to melt away your stress
- Refreshing smoothies for you to take with you when you leave our office
We can also provide extended appointments by request so you won’t feel rushed at all!
Comfortable treatments are also a big priority for us. If there is any chance of pain during a given dental service, we will numb the area with an anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing. We can also help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options!
Schedule Family Dentistry Appointments For Your Loved Ones