Greetings from the blog of Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier and Dr. Margolin! Our site may have gotten a facelift but you can look forward to the same quality care we have been providing at our Dallas, TX area dentist office for over 25 years!
Our compassionate team proudly serves patients of all ages in Dallas, TX, Plano, TX, Rowlett, TX, Mesquite, TX, Desoto, TX, and other surrounding areas!
Personalized Treatment Options For The Whole Family
So you don’t have to waste time driving between specialists to get your loved ones the quality care you deserve, we provide an array of dental services in one convenient location. Here are just some of the options we provide:
- Cosmetic dentistry: teeth whitening, dental veneers, ClearCorrect aligners, and more
- Family dentistry: your child’s first dental visit, help with thumb sucking, and more
- Restorative dentistry: tooth-colored fillings, root canals, dental crowns and bridges, dental implants, and more
- Full-mouth reconstruction options: a variety of dentures, including dental implant dentures
- Sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ / teeth grinding solutions
Comfort Options, Dental Sedation
At our Dallas, TX area dental office, our calming, soothing team will do everything we can to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We’ll listen carefully to your particular concerns and smile goals to provide the most patient-centered experience we can!
To help you relax while we improve your smile, we offer several comfort options, including:
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones available in every care room
- Heated massage chairs in most care rooms
- Extended appointments by request
- Smoothies for you to take with you after your appointment
- Dental sedation to relieve your dental anxiety