Dallas Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
In recent years, cosmetic dentistry has been growing more and more popular in the Dallas, TX area. From basic teeth whitening procedures to reduce the size of gaps all the way to replacing teeth, there is a wealth of cosmetic dentistry options out there to be considered. Cosmetic dentistry is any dental procedure that alters the look of your teeth. Take a moment to learn if cosmetic dentistry is right for you.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
Cosmetic dentistry can be used to correct a lot of unaesthetically pleasing issues with your oral health. Many patients associate cosmetic dentistry with just fixing the color of your teeth, but there are many other aesthetic options to consider. If you are unhappy of any of the following issues, cosmetic dentistry may be something you want to consider:
- Chipped or damaged teeth.
- Crooked or misaligned teeth.
- Miscolored teeth.
- Exposed roots.
- Teeth that are short or long.
- Uneven gum line.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures are Available?
- ClearCorrect: This set of clear, custom-made removable aligners are an excellent way to straighten your teeth over an extended period of time; allowing you to avoid the wires and brackets associated with braces.
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding: Minor tooth problems can be corrected with dental composite bonding; allowing for chips or fillings to be fixed with ease.
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin ceramic shells are bonded to the front of your teeth in order to mask issues like discolorations, crookedness, and other cosmetic issues with your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Last but not least, if the only cosmetic issue you’re interested in fixing is discoloration, our teeth whitening process will allow you to have bright and shining teeth again. In just an easy office visit, we can utilize whitening trays to accomplish this.
Need an Appointment?
Cosmetic dentistry is a great avenue to explore if you’re looking to alter the looks of your smile. If you need to make an appointment with Dr. Greg Kerbel, you can make one online or by calling us during business hours. For any questions that you have regarding cosmetic dentistry services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we pride ourselves on patient education and the work that we have available. We pride ourselves on providing some of the best cosmetic dentistry care possible to our patients in the Dallas area and we will do everything we can to help you achieve the happy and healthy smile you desire.