Cosmetic dentistry, to many people, means many different things. It may mean simply, just a crown that matches their other teeth in their mouth but to many, it means completely remaking their smile. We want to do the option for the patient that they want that is also the simplest option, the least expensive, and the most conservative.
For a lot of patients, it may be simply whitening. They thought they may need veneers but really whitening and straightening their teeth achieved all that they could have ever dreamed.
For others, they've realized that you know what, they weren't given the best set of cards at birth and they know that their family history's not been the greatest in the area of teeth and so, they may need a full-mouth reconstruction. If that's the case, we can go in and build an all-ceramic smile that absolutely is imperceptible to people, except they'll get a lot of compliments for that beautiful smile and they wish they had one just like that.
Are you embarrassed by stains, chips, or other cosmetic dental issues? If you’re ready to go from camera shy to stealing the show, contact our team for a consultation on cosmetic dentistry in Garland, TX!
With the help of our compassionate team, Dr. Gregory Kerbel, Dr. Logan Callier, and Dr. Mark Margolin can fix your smile flaws right here at our Garland, TX dentist office!
Even if you have several issues you want to fix we can help by combining cosmetic dentistry services for your comprehensive smile makeover! We’ll even provide a smile preview using digital imaging and wax-up models!
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
No matter your concern, we have cosmetic dentistry solutions to improve your appearance and your confidence! To ensure precision and comfort, we will use advanced dental technology, like digital X-rays, to plan your treatment.
We will discuss all of your options with you so you can make the decisions that are best for your smile. We’ll also explain each step of your treatment before we begin so you’ll know exactly what to expect! Here are some of the cosmetic dental treatments we provide:
- Teeth whitening: put the pearl back in your pearly whites with either an in-office or take-home teeth whitening treatment from Zoom
- Dental veneers: conceal a variety of smile flaws, including chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, worn-down teeth, and much more!
- Invisalign: correct your crooked or misaligned teeth with nearly invisible plastic aligners instead of metal braces!
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening: let us give your teeth their ideal shape!
- Gum reshaping: get rid of your gummy smile and get a perfect balance of white teeth and pink gums in your smile!
- Gum recession treatment let us use the innovative Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique or a gum graft to get your gumline back over your tooth roots where it’s supposed to be!
- Tooth bonding: fix chips, cover up stains, and more with this tooth-colored resin!
Even if you don’t want any actual dental work done, we can still give you the appearance of flawless teeth with a removable prosthetic called Snap-On Smile!
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
If there is any chance of pain or discomfort, we will numb the area with anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing. We can also make your visit more pleasant and help relieve your dental anxiety using dental sedation options, including:
- Inhaled sedation
- Oral conscious sedation in pill form
We also have headphones and TVs mounted in every care room for your entertainment.