If you want to get the flawless celebrity smile you’ve always wanted, contact our dentists for a smile makeover!
Dr. Gregory Kerbel, Dr. Logan Callier, Dr. Mark Margolin and our compassionate team offer an array of cosmetic dentistry services at our Garland, TX dentist office so you can achieve your smile goals!
Designing And Planning Your Smile Makeover
In a private consultation, we’ll go over all of your cosmetic options so you can make the decisions that are best for you. We’ll also come up with a schedule for the cosmetic dental treatments you want to incorporate into your comprehensive smile makeover in Garland, TX. We can also provide a smile preview using wax-up models and digital images!
Check out our Smile Catalog pictures to get an idea of which smile seems to match your aesthetic goals. Once we have a better understanding of what you are looking for, we can work to help you accomplish your dream smile.
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
We offer solutions for just about every smile flaw you could think of. Here are some of your cosmetic dentistry options:
- Dental veneers to cover up smile flaws like chips, cracks, and more
- Teeth whitening to give you a dazzling, bright, healthy smile
- ClearCorrect so you can straighten your teeth without metal braces
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening to improve the shape and size of your teeth
- Gum reshaping to get rid of your “gummy” smile and give your gumline its ideal shape
- Gum recession treatment to cover up exposed tooth roots and improve the health and appearance of your gums
- Tooth bonding to cover up stains on your teeth and other imperfections
- Snap-On Smile so you can get the appearance of a flawless smile with this removable prosthetic
We will ensure you do not feel any discomfort by administering an anesthetic. We can also relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options.
The Smile Catalog
This is a pictorial catalog of different shapes of anterior (front) teeth. Each photo has a slight variation as to the tooth shape, style, and arrangement. This is a great tool to help us know what you esthetically prefer.