If someone said they were having a hard time chewing, I would tell them that they need to come in for an evaluation. There could be many different reasons. It could be pain from a tooth. It could be a jaw issue, a muscle issue. There could be infection, so really at that point the best course of treatment is to come in for an evaluation, x-rays as needed, to try to determine the cause of the problem.
Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier, and Dr. Margolin can rejuvenate your smile and your confident bite at our Garland, TX dentist office!
We can even provide same-day appointments if you have a dental emergency! Just call 972-360-9944 to schedule!
Personalized Restorative Dentistry Services
If you want to regain your oral function, we offer an array of treatments to solve any issue you may have. So you can make an informed decision, our friendly team will carefully explain all of your options and what to expect during each procedure. Here are some of the restorative dentistry services we offer:
- Get rid of cavities with tooth-colored dental fillings
- Remove infection from inside your tooth with a gentle root canal
- Strengthen and protect damaged teeth with full dental crowns or partial dental crowns, called inlays and onlays
- Fill in the gaps in your smile with dental bridges
- Replace several teeth or even get a full-mouth reconstruction with various dentures options
- Completely replace damaged or missing teeth with dental implant options, including dental crowns, bridges, and dentures
Comfort Options, Dental Sedation
So your visit will be as pleasant as possible, we offer various amenities to help you relax, including:
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones in every care room to entertain you while we work
- Heated massage chairs
- Refreshing smoothies to take with you after your treatment
We can also provide extended appointments by request so you won’t feel rushed!
If you are nervous, we can also relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options!