If somebody told me that their family needs a new dentist, that's something I've heard a lot and we get that. Most of our new patients are referred in because other patients have told them about us. It's the greatest privilege and the greatest compliment that anybody can really give us because we love treating people where we know where they've come from.
So for us, if you're looking for a new dentist, our desire is to not only be your new dentist but to be your family dentist, and your family's family dentist for a very long time.
If you’re ready to treat yourself and your family to award-winning dentistry, visit our office! At our Garland, TX dentist office, Dr. Gregory Kerbel, Dr. Logan Callier, Dr. Mark Margolin, and our compassionate team serve patients in the Dallas area, Mesquite, TX, Plano, TX, and other surrounding communities!
Award-Winning Dental Services
Our own Dr. Kerbel has been locally and nationally recognized for the quality care we provide at our Garland, TX dental office. Here are some of the awards he has earned:
- Named one of Time Magazine’s Best Doctors and Dentists
- Voted a Super Dentist in Texas Monthly magazine by his peers in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Comprehensive Care For All Your Loved Ones
For your convenience, we provide an array of dental services for patients of all ages. No more wasting time driving between specialists to get all the dental services your family needs! Here are some of the options we provide:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, teeth whitening, ClearCorrect teeth-straightening aligners
- Family dentistry, including ways to make your child’s first dental visit fun
- Restorative dentistry, like dental crowns and bridges, dental implants, dentures and more
- Sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ / teeth grinding treatments
Advanced Dental Technology, Comfort Options
To ensure your treatments are as thorough, comfortable, and precise as possible, we have invested in state-of-the-art dental technology, including our DIAGNOdent cavity detector and our digital X-ray system!
We also supply various comfort options, including:
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones in every care room
- Heated massage chairs
- Smoothies for you to take with you after appointments
- Extended visits by request
- Dental sedation options to relieve dental anxiety