Do you have a painful toothache that won’t go away? If you think you could use a tooth removal or tooth extraction, contact our team for a consultation today!
Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier and Dr. Margolin will get you out of pain fast and remove your problem teeth right here at our Garland, TX dentist office!
Potential Reasons To Get A Tooth Removed
We will always do everything we can to repair your natural teeth with restorative dentistry options before recommending a tooth extraction. But in some cases, the best thing to do to prevent the problem from affecting your overall oral health is to simply remove the tooth.
Here are some common issues that may necessitate an extraction:
- A tooth that has become too infected to be saved by a root canal
- A tooth that has been weakened by repeated dental treatments
- Teeth that are in the way of necessary restorative treatments like dentures
- A severely broken or damaged tooth
If you need your wisdom teeth removed, we will recommend a trusted local specialist who can perform that procedure.
What To Expect When We Remove A Tooth
Before we extract a tooth, we will assess your situation and carefully plan your treatment using our state-of-the-art digital X-ray machines. Then, we will:
- Numb the area with anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing
- Use special tools to gently remove the problem tooth or teeth
- Often graft the area where the tooth was removed to prevent a void in your bone
- Recommend ways to help speed the healing process
- Discuss tooth replacement options, like a dental implant
If you are a little nervous before the tooth removal / tooth extraction treatment, we can help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options.
Say goodbye to problem teeth with a tooth removal or tooth extraction in Garland, TX from Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier and Dr. Margolin. Call 972-360-9944 or use our online form to schedule or ask questions.