Restorative dentistry is really a big box. In restorative dentistry, we have crowns, which are coverings that we put over a tooth when a tooth has been broken, chipped, and not able to be simply bonded. Bonding, or restorative filling, is what we can do as a more conservative option if there's a small area that's chipped, or if you have an old silver filling that's unsightly or breaking down and you desire for it to be tooth colored, we can go in and bond that area so that it looks like a normal tooth again.
Are gaps in your smile left by missing teeth making you self-conscious? Have damaged teeth been causing you pain while chewing? If you’d like to get your strong, confident bite back, contact Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier and Dr. Margolin for a restorative dentistry consultation!
Our professional team will make your chompers good as new at our Garland, TX dentist office!
Your Restorative Dentistry Options
Because every patient has unique dental problems and smiles goals, we provide an array of restorative treatments. We will discuss all of your options with you so you can make the decisions that are best for your smile. We will also explain each step of each procedure so you will know exactly what to expect.
Here are some of the services for restorative dentistry in Garland, TX we offer:
- Dental implants: provide a strong foundation for tooth restorations and replace one or multiple missing or damaged teeth
- Dental crowns: protect a damaged tooth by completely capping it or completely replace a tooth with a dental implant restored with a dental crown
- Dental bridges: replace one or multiple adjacent missing teeth with a traditional dental bridge or one attached to dental implants
- Root canals: save your natural tooth from decay by removing the infected soft tissue inside
- Tooth fillings: get rid of tooth decay and re-build your tooth to a healthy shape with tooth-colored material
- Dentures: get a full-mouth reconstruction or replace several teeth with full dentures, partials, and more
We also offer partial dental crowns, called inlays and onlays, to repair a damaged tooth.
For your comfort and to relieve your dental anxiety, we also offer various amenities and dental sedation options!