Restorative dentistry is really a big box. In restorative dentistry, we have crowns, which are coverings that we put over a tooth when a tooth has been broken, chipped, and not able to be simply bonded. Bonding, or restorative filling, is what we can do as a more conservative option if there's a small area that's chipped, or if you have an old silver filling that's unsightly or breaking down and you desire for it to be tooth colored, we can go in and bond that area so that it looks like a normal tooth again.
Dr. Gregory Kerbel, Dr. Logan Callier, and the entire team at Gregory Allen Kerbel DDS, PLLC are pleased to offer a wide variety of restorative dentistry procedures for patients dealing with issues like cavities, broken teeth, or missing teeth. If you want to restore your smile and regain function and confidence, all you have to do to get started is schedule a consultation with the talented professionals at Gregory Allen Kerbel DDS, PLLC at our Garland, TX location.
Our Restorative Dentistry Procedures
We understand that every patient faces unique challenges when it comes to dental restoration, which is why we proudly offers several restorative options, including:
- Fillings – Cavity treatment begins with eliminating tooth decay before filling the space with tooth-colored filling material to restore function and a natural appearance.
- Crowns – Significant tooth decay or damage could be too much for a simple filling, in which case a protective crown will be applied to complete the tooth.
- Inlays or Onlays – When a tooth suffers too much damage for a filling, but too little for a crown, a partial crown is the perfect solution.
- Root Canals – When tissue inside the tooth becomes infected, we’ll remove it to salvage your natural tooth with a root canal procedure.
- Bridges – If one or more teeth in a row are missing, we can create a bridge and attach it to adjacent teeth or dental implants to fill the gap and restore your smile.
- Dentures – Partial dentures can replace several missing teeth in a row, while full dentures can complete a full-mouth reconstruction.
- Dental Implants – We can replace one or more missing teeth with permanent dental implants that bond to the jaw, or use dental implants to provide a sturdy anchor for dentures.
Our Commitment to Patient Comfort
You never have to worry about pain or discomfort under the care of the qualified dental professionals at Gregory Allen Kerbel DDS, PLLC. We offer local anesthetic during procedures, as well as sedation dentistry to eliminate anxiety. Every treatment station is equipped with ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones for your entertainment and diversion.
If you’re in need of restorative dentistry to regain function and confidence in your smile, contact the talented team at Gregory Allen Kerbel DDS, PLLC in Garland, TX today at (972) 278-9901 or online to schedule a consultation and learn more.