Dr. Greg Kerbel on crowns & bridges Do you have damaged or missing teeth? If you’d like to improve your oral function and get your confident smile back, contact our doctors for a consultation for dental crowns and dental bridges!
Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier and Dr. Margolin offer a variety of restorative dentistry options to make your chompers good as new at our Garland, TX dentist office!
If there is any chance of discomfort during your treatment, we will numb your mouth with anesthetic. We also offer dental sedation options to relieve your dental anxiety!
How Dental Crowns Can Help You
Dental crowns are a tooth-colored shell that completely caps the visible portion of a damaged tooth for protection and added strength. Here are a few situations that might necessitate a dental crown:
- A cracked or otherwise severely damaged tooth
- A tooth that has become weakened by repeated dental procedures
- A tooth that has undergone a root canal and requires extra protection
- A tooth that has suffered trauma
If a tooth is beyond repair or is already missing, we can also attach a dental crown to a dental implant to completely replace the tooth! We also offer partial crowns, called inlays and onlays.
The Benefits of Dental Bridges
Dental bridges literally bridge the gaps in your smile left by missing teeth. They can replace just one missing tooth or multiple adjacent missing teeth. We offer two types:
- Traditional dental bridges that are held in place by your healthy teeth on either side of the gap
- Dental bridges that are held in place by dental implants
Regardless of which you choose, your replacement teeth will blend in seamlessly with your smile!