Dr. Greg Kerbel on root canals If you have a severe toothache that won’t go away, contact our dentists to find out if you could benefit from a root canal in Garland, TX!
At our Garland, TX dentist office, Dr. Kerbel, Dr. Callier and Dr. Margolin will repair your damaged teeth so you can eat your favorite foods in comfort again! We may even save your damaged tooth from an extraction!
Don’t Believe The Urban Myths
Movies and television have popularized the misconception that root canals are much more uncomfortable than they actually are. Thanks to advances in modern dentistry techniques, root canals are no more painful than a tooth filling!
Enjoy the Benefits of a Root Canal
Now that we’ve established that a root canal is not painful, you should know the benefits of the procedure. You will never hear us recommend a root canal unless it is the best option for your smile. A root canals can:
- Be completely relaxed! Many patients even doze off during the procedure.
- Remove the infected nerve of the tooth while maintaining all of the tooth’s natural strength and structure.
- Save your tooth from needing to be removed and replaced.
A root canal will end your pain and restore full function to your mouth. If you have a toothache, call our office now to see if a root canal can save your smile!
Offering You Numerous Comfort Options & Dental Sedation
For your comfort, we provide various amenities when you visit our Garland, TX dental office, including:
- Heated massage chairs in most care rooms
- Extended appointments by request so you can relax and not feel rushed
- Headphones and ceiling-mounted TVs in all of our care rooms so you can enjoy a movie or show while we work
We can also help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options!